RE: how to adjust receive buffer size for Rygel DLNA

Ping..

Thanks,
-Bob

Hi All,

I can use Rygel as a media render now, and it works fine most of the time.
I use my Android phone to play audio to Rygel(on PC),  but when the
sample rate of audio src file is
bigger than 44.1kHz(like 96kHz or 192kHz), rygel can't play fluently.

I think it's because of the network latency, so if Rygel can use larger
receive buffer the sound
maybe more fluent.  But i don't know how to adjust the buffer size for Rygel.
Any ideas?
Thank you so much.

Regards,
-Bob