Feature or bug.

Hey!

So i have written a little utility to make internet-radio streams available over upnp. sources https://dl.dropbox.com/u/213189/irupnp.tar.gz

What is does is that it implements the mediaserver2 spec and reads a list with some data of the stations.

But i cant get it to work with rygels playbin plugins.

It fails on rygel-av-transport.vala:241 bad request.

I dont know if this is a rygel bug or if it is a feature request. I dont know if its a bug in my code either. The internet radio streams work fine with gst-launch playbin..... .

I have an other problem. I tried spotifty-upnp-mediaserver(https://gitorious.org/spotifyd) aswell but cant get it to work. The streams from spotify-upnp-mediaserver identify themselves as "audio/L16; rate=44100; channels=2" which afaik rygel should support.  I tried my hand at just removing the white spaces in the mimetype but that didnt help.

All this i tried with latest rygel (0.17-7) on ubuntu (i use the PPA).

BR
Anders