RE: how to adjust receive buffer size for Rygel DLNA

I can use Rygel as a media render now, and it works fine most of the time.
I use my Android phone to play audio to Rygel(on PC),  but when the
sample rate of audio src file is
bigger than 44.1kHz(like 96kHz or 192kHz), rygel can't play fluently.

I think it's because of the network latency, so if Rygel can use larger
receive buffer the sound
maybe more fluent.  But i don't know how to adjust the buffer size for Rygel.
Any ideas?
Thank you so much.

Sorry, this got lost in my inbox. There's no way to change the buffer
size currently other than adjusting it in code
(rygel-playbin-player.vala)