Re: Media Export problem

... I just made some other test and I confirm the /etc/rygel.conf file is not readed because before installing 14.1 the server was working on wmp12 or media:connect on iphone but now the media server is empty because there are no files on the default folders.
I have try to put the rygel.conf to my home folder but still the same, what can cause this issue ??

OK, from the 0.14.1 was installed in /usr/local/bin and the rygel.conf must be in /usr/local/etc/ instead of /etc ... so now this work on foobar, still the issue with 8-player...
Is that normal that rygel is installed this way ?