Media Export problem

Hi all,

I've update Debian Squeeze wich was running Rygel 0.6 to Debian Wheezy the testing dist with last version of rygel 0.14

Before 0.14 I had no problem with media export, it was working on almost all device I tried but now I have issue with media export on foobar2000 (windows 7) and 8player (ios).

On foobar I see the device in servers list but I can't open it and in 8player if i try to open the rygel server i get this error :
Upnp error xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:control-1-0" error code: 709, error description : upnp artist is invalid or unsupported.

Before media export was working well on both software, what can cause this issue and what could I try to resolve it ?

Also now there is no icon for rygel renderer/server as in version 0.6, is there some setting to restore it because some devices keep searching for one ?

Thanks for help
Michael