Re: how to display Chinese audio file name when media export

Excuse me!!
Let me explain more detail.

When I enable mediaexport , I can see the folder from windows 7 media player,
but the albums information of each file can not be recognized.
I do not have idea about how to set language for embedd system.
I just install /locale/zh_TW, /locale/zh_CN, /locale/en_GB.
what environment parameter needed to set?
or
I have to modify parameter when I try to mount USB disk?
Since the mediaexport source is from USB disk.

Thanks!