Re: how to reduce runtime memory footprint and reduce object code

Dears,

Do you have plan to provide stable package?
Since we can not use vala file for our embedded platform.
And , it is make sense to use the split pacakge for the specific application.
Could you kindly help to advise release the stable package?

Thanks a lot!!!