Re: how to reduce runtime memory footprint and reduce object code

Dear Jens,

You mean:
I have to remove the code manually, right?
Even disabling transcoding that is not necessary, right?
And,
the another issue:
if I would like to remove "Video" related code , is it possible?
Or I have to remove by manually ,too?
And,
Is it possible to set max memory buffer for Rygel in run time?
Because per the testing yesterday I did, rygel will use the max free
memory for MedixExport and Renderer in run time.
In our embedd platform, there are also many applications included, not
Rygel ONLY.
Hence, if Rygel use the max free memory buffer, then other application
can not be serviced by kernel.
Could you kindly provide the idea for reducing footprint in memory buffer usage?

Thanks a lot!!!!