Re: problems with PS3

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 8:43 PM, Henrique Ferreiro García
<henrique ferreiro gmail com> wrote:
> In its actual state, is it intented to be used to play any file? I tried
> to share some videos but I couldn't play any of them.
>
> None of them showed its properties, and others had its name reduced to
> the first characters.

  I just fixed a bug regarding escaping of URIs in XML that solved
some of the problems on my control point. There is a chance that might
solve any or all of your problems as well so do give that a try.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124