Re: problems with PS3

Hi Henric!
   I just browsed pictures and music from rygel on my PS3. The date
and time were correctly displayed for images at least. In fact we
found the pictures from our italy trip from the date. mp3 files played
just fine as usual. Video didn't browse/play because of this
unfinished transcoding stuff i am doing. I'll try tomorrow without
these changes. So in short I just wonder why this all doesn't work for
you. You have the latest firmware right?

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124