problems with PS3

Hello,

Thanks for you speed with the bug I reported. Now it doesn't break.
Anyway, it doesn't seem very useful right now.

In its actual state, is it intented to be used to play any file? I tried
to share some videos but I couldn't play any of them.

None of them showed its properties, and others had its name reduced to
the first characters.

Moreover, with the test plugin, the audio file was show as not
compatible.

In the case it isn't available, I would like to help with implementing
transcoding.
--
Henrique Ferreiro García <henrique ferreiro gmail com>