Re: Rust+GNOME Hackfest #3 ?

An alternative I suggested after Sebastian told us he couldn't make it was to simply cancel this event and simply schedule the next one a long time in advance so we won't have the same issues we had with this one.

Hi,

On 28 March 2018 at 12:51, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:
> Federico already booked tickets though, and I believe other people did too,
> perhaps we can settle on a somewhat centric hotel, public transport is
> generally okay so it should not be too bad regardless of where we host

Tell that to Guillaume, he doesn't want to travel within the city at all. :)

Alex said he has no issues changing his tickets, Guillaume and I
haven't booked yet.

We are unclear about Federico though. He didnt respond on IRC but
hoping he will reply here once he is awake. :)

>. Is
> not like Berlin will be cheaper accommodation wise at this point.

According to Guillaume, it is generally much cheaper. I can also host
1-2 people.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali