Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Playlist management/syncing

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 12:58 AM, Petko Ditchev <pditchev gmail com> wrote:
For about a week I got one response . How am I supposed to start working on
anything with that feedback ? It's not a rhetorical question , I just
genuinely want to know how to get in on the development . Just do it and
send the patches is not very energy efficient if in the end the idea gets
rejected .

I'm not going to promise to accept a change if I don't know how it
works in practice. If you have questions, ask them here or on irc. I
don't have time to walk you through the entire process, so you're
going to have to take some initiative at some point if you want this
to happen.