[Rhythmbox-devel] Moving Mallard documentation to a branch in git.gnome.org

Hi All,

I have been working on Mallard documentation for Rhythmbox, and though it isn't yet complete, I'd like to move it into a branch in the Rhythmbox git repository on git.gnome.org. This will make it easier for new contributors to find and work on the help.

The branch would be called "mallard-help," and the only difference from the master repository would be the updates to the docs for eventual merging into to the master repository.

We'd just like to get developer approval before doing this. Jonathan and others, would this work for you?  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks very much!

Jim