[Rhythmbox-devel] problems with CPU usage listening to the radio

I have problems with the CPU usage when listening to the radio with rhytmbox.

I use Debian testing 64 bits with xfce desktop. (but my system also has instaled the gnome desktop)

I use the version 2.97.

When I listen to the radio suddenly increase to 100%.
My computer has a double core processor. When I start listening to the radio most of the times one of them jump to 100% and the other remains normal. Once one of the cores is to hot then decrease the usage but the other core increase to 100%

The final result is that my cpu increase its temperature 15 ÂșC only to listening to the radio.

Is it a bug?

Regards

JOan Carles