Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] upcoming release

On Tue, Jan 17, Christophe Fergeau wrote:

> 2012/1/17 Olaf Hering <olaf aepfle de>:
> > On Tue, Jan 17, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> >
> >> It's currently in a branch
> >> http://git.gnome.org/browse/sound-juicer/log/?h=musicbrainz4 , though
> >> last week I made a few more changes in my repository on freedesktop
> >> (http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~teuf/sound-juicer/log/?h=musicbrainz)
> >> which should make it suitable for a merge, I need to poke Ross about
> >> this.
> >
> > Would you be so kind and provide a patch for the provided
> > rhythmbox-2.90.2.tar.xz prerelease so that people can try that out
> > without hassle?
>
> The patch against git would look like the attached one, but this is
> code I've never run.

Thanks for the patch.
It does not crash in my limited testing.

I suggest to remove all libmusicbrainz3 support and require only
libmusicbrainz4, so that all audio cds can be extract properly.

Also a proper change to handle data tracks on audio cds should be added.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/rhythmbox-devel/2011-August/msg00003.html

Olaf