Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] upcoming release

On Tue, Jan 17, Christophe Fergeau wrote:

> It's currently in a branch
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/sound-juicer/log/?h=musicbrainz4 , though
> last week I made a few more changes in my repository on freedesktop
> (http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~teuf/sound-juicer/log/?h=musicbrainz)
> which should make it suitable for a merge, I need to poke Ross about
> this.

Would you be so kind and provide a patch for the provided
rhythmbox-2.90.2.tar.xz prerelease so that people can try that out
without hassle?

I used an earlier version of your patch a few months ago and got some
crashes. But it was good enough to convert all of my CDs to FLAC.
I have a couple CDs more to convert, so I can provide some feedback if
needed.

Olaf