[Rhythmbox-devel] Introduction and Rhythmbox documentation

Hello All,

My name is Jim Campbell, and I'm a member of the GNOME docs team. I've
picked-up Milo Casagrande's branch of Rhythmbox documentation that he
hosted on gitorious.org, and am making some updates to it.

If you think you would accept it, I'd like to update the documentation
for the 3.4 release. Milo had already done quite a bit of work on the
branch, and I would plan to merge in (and update) some relevant topics
from the Banshee help, as well.  Please let me know what you think.

By the way, my IRC nick is j1mc, and I'll start idling in the Rhythmbox
IRC channel. If you see me in there, feel free to say hello.

Thanks,

Jim