Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Introduction and Rhythmbox documentation

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Jim Campbell <jwcampbell fastmail net> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> My name is Jim Campbell, and I'm a member of the GNOME docs team. I've
> picked-up Milo Casagrande's branch of Rhythmbox documentation that he
> hosted on gitorious.org, and am making some updates to it.

Great to hear. The Rhythmbox documentation has been neglected for a
long time, unfortunately. I keep trying to update it, but I usually
end up finding a few bits of the interface that really need to be
fixed to make sense for new users, then going off to work on those.

> If you think you would accept it, I'd like to update the documentation
> for the 3.4 release. Milo had already done quite a bit of work on the
> branch, and I would plan to merge in (and update) some relevant topics
> from the Banshee help, as well.  Please let me know what you think.

Sounds good to me.

> By the way, my IRC nick is j1mc, and I'll start idling in the Rhythmbox
> IRC channel. If you see me in there, feel free to say hello.

If you have any questions about anything in rhythmbox, feel free to
ask me (moch) there.