Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] an idea for plugin

Hi Sébastien,

2011/2/6 Gendre Sebastien <korbe romandie com>:
> So, today I see in git repo of rhythmbox, Jonathan Matthew have make the
> port to GTK 3.
> Ok, I what can I do now?
> It's great, I start to help a project and someone make it without
> warning. :(

I'm a bit surprised by your email, Jonathan has been quite public
about having a work-in-progress gtk+3 port of rhythmbox, he said
multiple times that his work was available in the
gobject-instrospection branch. If you are interested in
rhythmbox-gtk3, you can build and test this new code, I'm sure it has
a few bugs to squash, or some parts that needs love.