Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] an idea for plugin

On 04/02/11 06:26, Alexandre Rosenfeld wrote:
> A text/html decoder you mean a browser inside Rhythmbox?

[snip]

> So the question is, why would you want such a thing?

I've seen this before, it's a message from GStreamer. It happens when
you get an audio file/stream that actually contains HTML in your library
and try to play it.

A way of handling this might be to check the content type of the stream
before presenting the error message, and if it does not match audio/*
then present an appropriate error message.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://web.vee.net/>