Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] an idea for plugin

A text/html decoder you mean a browser inside Rhythmbox?

Prism is based on Gecko (Firefox's renderer). While it has been used before in Gnome apps (not really Prism, but Gecko), it has been deprecated in favour of Webkit, at least as far as I know.
The music stores already use a browser window embedded inside Rhythmbox (at least the Ubuntu One store is), so technically it is possible and already implemented.

So the question is, why would you want such a thing?

Alexandre Rosenfeld