Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GSoC 2010: DACP (iPhone Remote) Support for Rhythmbox

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 07:06, Jonathan Matthew <jonathan d14n org> wrote:
I've just pushed the latest version of the patch to git master.
Rhythmbox now requires libdmapsharing 1.9.0.20 for DAAP support.

Thanks for that, makes my life much easier, I just need to follow git master now.

There may well still be some regressions, though everything works
reasonably well for me, so more testing would be welcome.

I might be able to help with that, I would just need to know exactly what to fix.

Alexandre