Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Help I'm an iPhone noob

It is coming, waiting for the libgpod to support the new IPhone.  There isn't a stable release yet that has it, but I hear it will be in in the next release.  You'll have to go the libgpod website to know when that's going to happen.  Once it does the sync will probably be able to do all that.

sri