[Rhythmbox-devel] Issues in new media device properties dialog

Hi everyone,

I've just recompiled RB master and I'm trying the new dialog for device
(MTP & iPod) properties.

I've noted the following issues:

      * dialog title: it's "iPod Properties" but I've plugged a MTP
        device
      * bad alignment of labels in Basic -> Info section
      * the dialog don't update itself when yet open: i.e. plug mtp
        device then start rhythmbox, on side pane appears "Unknows
        Device", open properties dialog before RB is able to recognize
        and probe it. You have to close and reopen dialog in order to
        load info.

Are those issue yet known (and maybe reported on bugzilla)?