Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ANN: Album art search plugin

It doesn't work correctly for me (Rhythmbox 0.12.6)

It does display the artworks (although not all of them), but the 2
buttons are greyed out, and when i double click on an album nothing
happens.

Here is what the console spits out:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "albumartsearch/AlbumArtSearch.py", line 56, in
playing_changed_cb
    playing_entry = self.sp.get_playing_entry ()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_playing_entry'