From: Jannik Heller <scrawl baseoftrash de>
Date: Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ANN: Album art search plugin
To: Rupesh kumar <kumar_rupesh hotmail com>
Cc: rhythmbox-devel gnome org

It doesn't work correctly for me (Rhythmbox 0.12.6)

It does display the artworks (although not all of them), but the 2
buttons are greyed out, and when i double click on an album nothing
happens.

Here is what the console spits out:

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "albumartsearch/AlbumArtSearch.py", line 56, in
playing_changed_cb
   playing_entry = self.sp.get_playing_entry ()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_playing_entry'