Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] ANN: Album art search plugin

Hi Rupesh,

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Rupesh kumar <kumar_rupesh hotmail com> wrote:
Album art search is a plugin which searches the web for the album art of the currently playing song using google search apis. From the resulting images, one can then choose an image to set it as album art.

The plugin is based on the context pane plugin. For download and installation instructions please see http://code.google.com/p/albumartsearch/

A screenshot can be seen at http://i50.tinypic.com/nv8htw.png

Look forward to comments and feedback.

Thanks for your plugin, I really like it!

However, after having installed it on my ~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/plugins, I think it would be better to display it as a new tab to context pane plugin, because - otherwise when both plugins are active - you can't see much.

http://img4.yfrog.com/img4/8237/screenshotnz.png

giopas