Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Updated replaygain plugin, fixes pause support

On Sun, 2010-02-07 at 12:05 -0500, Calvin Walton wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-02-07 at 20:20 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
> > >
> > > This will happen pretty soon.
> >
> > I've just checked in the new replaygain plugin (and removed all the
> > old replaygain code). It currently uses rgvolume and rglimiter to
> > perform replaygain processing, with configurable pre-amp, gain mode
> > (radio or album), and limiter (yes or no) settings. It calculates a
> > fallback gain level based on the last 10 tracks that included
> > replaygain data, rather than keeping the value from the previous track
> > or just using 0.0.
>
> Sounds good! I'll pull the git tonight and give it a workout.

Just a note, if you currently have my replaygain plugin installed, you
must remove it from your user plugin directory before you will be able
to activate the new included replaygain plugin.

This is because I was rather unimaginative, and both plugins have the
same name, so my plugin will hide the included one.

--
Calvin Walton <calvin walton gmail com>