Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] New plugin

Thank you !
Well, not sure I know what I'm gonna do with this anyway...;)
The idea was to trigger the album transfer towards any removable media source, so I wanted to retrieve all available removable medias...
I'm just wondering what the easiest way to achieve this is...
Drag 'n dropping from the cover view ?
contextual menu on the cover item ?

Le jeudi 11 février 2010 à 16:50 +0100, Christophe Fergeau a écrit :
Hi,

2010/2/11 Manu Wagner <manu wagner sfr fr>:
> I don't know anything about python so maybe this is the reason why this is
> driving me mad ;) but :
> would you know how to retrieve the removable-media-manager from the rb shell
> in python ?

RBShell has a "removable-media-manager" GObject property which should
give you access to the RbRemovableMediaManager object.

Christophe