Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patching Rhythmbox fireing signals for ratings?

The "entry-changed" signal can be trapped for such purpose.

btw, I am currently building a "ratings sync" gnome application for this very purpose. FYI: http://github.com/jldupont/musync

the rb plugin project:  http://github.com/jldupont/rb.musync

This project is under-development and I'll announce availability on this list.