[Rhythmbox-devel] Problems writing a simple plugin

Hello,

   I'm writing a simple plugin that copies the current song name to the clipboard.
   It works fine, but I'm having some trouble when I try to add its command to the tray-icon.
   My source is available at http://github.com/nuk/CopyName2Clipboard and my results when adding the tray-icon command are:

	1 - It does not updates the song name at the player (program status and tray-icon). Without the plugin it is properly updated.
	2 - It copies properly the name trough the menu_bar command-action
	3 - It locks the player when tray command-action is activated.

    Tks

Fabricio Nogueira Buzeto
Software Engineer