Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Usability writings about Rhythmbox

On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 11:19 +1000, Jonathan Matthew wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 12:51 AM, Marius Andreiana
> <mandreiana lists gmail com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Have you seen Usability writings about Rhythmbox
> > http://kristho.wordpress.com/2009/06/29/usability-writings-about-rhythmbox/
> >
> > Some good advice in there, will any of it get implemented?
>
> I'm not sure what the author thought would happen once he posted that
> on his blog. I barely have time to scratch my own itches, let alone
> seek out and deal with anyone else's.

And I'll note that most of the "writings" are based on outdated
information (references to the HIG for play/pause buttons), and very bad
ideas (removing controls from the menu because there's already toolbar
buttons).

Pretty much mothing in there makes sense to implement or change.