[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox tag handling

Hi all

Can someone tell me how Rhythmbox handles the Disk tag? Track number is %Nt,
track title is %tt.

Background:
I have a (dying) media player with a lot of poorly tagged media. There are audio
books with 8 "Track 01" songs - all of them have a different Disk number, but
when you copy them to the local media library they are all named "01 -
Track01.mp3". I'd like to add the Disk number to the name if possible.

Many thanks

Stoo