Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] bug: playing mp3hd in lossy mode.

2009/10/6 Илья Зверев <zitter mail ru>:
> Hello there!
> Rythmbox can't read all mp3HD files that I created. It's no good, because other players does that.

This is probably a bug in the GStreamer MP3 decoder plugin you're
using, or the MP3 decoder library it uses. Please file a bug  against
GStreamer in GNOME bugzilla (https://bugzilla.gnome.org/), including
the version of GStreamer and the various plugin packages you're using.

For what it's worth, I tried one file linked from the all4mp3 page and
it played properly.