Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Pandora??

I highly doubt Pandora will every let anyone develop an app that streams
their music without some very strict control over ad placement - they
are an add-supported service, and therefore generally against giving
their music out to anyone. The only reason the iPhone has a Pandora app
is because 1 - they're Apple and 2 - they can still show ads.

-Eli Ribble