[Rhythmbox-devel] Pandora??

Hey there,

I have recently installed Linux Mint, and am very happy with it so far. It came with Gnome, and thus Rhythmbox as the default music player. I see that there is a Last.fm plugin, which is cool. But I am primarily a Pandora (pandora.com) user, and have spent years "tuning my stations" within it.

I am very mucy hoping that there is a way of using Pandora with Rhythmbox, but some googling yeilded fairly useless results, here is what I *do* get:

- With the url set to "http://www.pandora.com" I get this message:
"A text/html decoder plugin is required to play this stream, but not installed."
I have tried searching for such a plugin with no luck.

- With the url set to the actual swf path, which is:
"https://www.pandora.com:443/radio/tuner_8_8_0_1_pandora.swf",
I get:
"Element doesn't implement handling of this stream. Please file a bug."

I am wondering if this is fixable, or if I should try moving over to Banshee or something??
Please help, was looking forward to an all-in-one solution.
Thanks,
TE