Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] List of podcasted shows [Was: Re: Passing interest in plugin development]

For plugin development, I would suggest looking at an existing plugin
(start simple) for reference in addition to the writing guide.

However, to do what you want to do, without a plugin, from within
Rhythmbox, is not very difficult.  When viewing the podcasts, they
should be sorted by date.  If not, click on the Date header to sort
them.  Then select the files you want to delete, right-click on the
selection and select Remove.  When prompted, select "Delete File and
Episode."