[Rhythmbox-devel] Passing interest in plugin development

Hello there.

Do you have any resources for anyone interested in plugin development?
 I see the SVN link on the Development page.

I guess I'd need Anjuta and Glade if I wanted to do anything interface-wise.

My idea was to make it easy to apply ReplayGain tags to songs.  I
suppose I'd need to add a few menu functions, possibly a tab on the
Preferences, and maybe even a separate queue-list-style thing (maybe a
list of the current running normalizations).

Just a thought.  Not sure if Rhythmbox's plugin functionality allows
such extensibility, but then it does appear that Magnatune and Jamendo
service pages are both implemented as plugins, so I have some hope
this is possible.