[Rhythmbox-devel] List of podcasted shows [Was: Re: Passing interest in plugin development]

On 2009-03-17, 01:44 GMT, Alexandre wrote:
> You can start at that and if you have any problems, post them
> here and we can help you out.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I have tried couple of times
to ask about this and never got an answer. After so explicit
challenge, I cannot resist.

I would love to create a plugin which would remove oldest
downlaoded podcast shows (my ~/Podcasts directory has 7.8GB),
however, I have a hard time to generate a list of all podcasting
shows available (so that I could somehow get a name of the file
where such show is actually stored on the harddrive). When
reading http://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxPlugins/WritingGuide I got
hopelessly lost in the description of RhythmDB and never got any
useful answer in Python console.

Any ideas, how should proceed?

Thanks a lot for any reply,

Matěj