Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Backspace shortcut

Hi,

Carleton Atwater kirjoitti:
> Why is backspace the shortcut for the about screen?

It's not, at least not for me. Perhaps you've accidentally set it as a
shortcut key for that?

The first thing that comes to my mind is that Gnome has a setting to
allow for editing menu shortcuts. If the Gnome setting is enabled you
can set shortcut keys for menu items by highlighting the menu item by
hovering the mouse over it and pressing the shortcut keys you want
associated with that menu item.

I'm not sure how you'd manage to set such a shortfcut to backspace
without knowing it, though, considering that backspace actually seems to
clear the shortcut.