Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [Final Report] Rhythmbox iPod/MTP Syncing

Perfect timing, giopas! I am sending out a patch to test now. If anyone interested could test this patch, and let me know your findings/thoughts/etc...
The patch it located at http://www.paulbellamy.com/gsoc/sync.diff
Enjoy, and let me know your thoughts at paul.a.bellamy(AT)gmail.com

Paul Bellamy

giopas wrote:
Hi Paul,

I've followed your weekly reports with a lot of interest, even if it's only 1 week that I have an iPod (I'm serious)! :)

I know that you are still polishing the code, but I'd like to know if there already is a plugin tarball to test it (if you've already posted it, I think I missed it...).

Thanks in advance,

giopas