[no subject]

This tracker takes care of a bunch of other music platforms: Internet
Explorer, iTunes, WinAmp and Windows Media Player.

Here's a link to the api: http://www.twones.com/pages/api

If you need to be a beta user to access the api, email me at chad (at)
dailyactivist (dot) org.  I'll be happy to send you an invite.

Peace, respect and thanks...
Chad