Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [weekly report] Week 10 - Rhythmbox Context Panel

Hi John,

just installed your plugin. A context pane is one of the things i am missing in rhythmbox. So i really hope that this one gets useable and included in rhythmbox. Some comments:
- you mentioned pretty loading screens, i don't see any?!
- why is the font larger than the rest of rhythmbox
- these "read more", "read less" buttons aren't doing anything here
- on the first start the context pane is far too large. it occupies like 2/3 of the rhythmbox window
- the album tab sometimes shows albums without any tracks
- is there anything planned to make the "top songs" clickable. so rhythmbox would play that song if it is in the library. that would be a pretty cool feature

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Wolfgang