Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [weekly report] Week 10 - Rhythmbox Context Panel

John,
       Maybe there's a file missing in the context.tar you posted.  My
installation is complaining about missing AstrawebParser, which is in
the lyrics plugin.  I moved that into context's plugin folder, and all
was well, but, that's probably a simple fix, I don't know python.

Thanks for catching that. I removed the astraweb service because it seemed to stop working recently but was still importing it in one of my files. That should be fixed now.

       The other problem is this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "XXXX/.gnome2/rhythmbox/plugins/context/ContextView.py", line
105, in playing_changed_cb
   self.ds['artist'].fetch_top_tracks (self.current_artist)
 File "XXXX/.gnome2/rhythmbox/plugins/context/ArtistTab.py", line 147,
in fetch_top_tracks
   url = ""> AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'format'

Ah, another thing I though I had fixed. You probably have a version of python older than 2.5 which does not support the format function. I have made sure I got rid of all the occurrences of that now.

Once again, don't know python, only sort of understand what's going on.
Looks like it has potential to be really cool when it's all working!

I have updated the .tar, so if you would like to test it out again I would appreciate it.

Regards,
John