[Rhythmbox-devel] GSoC Student Introduction

Hi All,
My name is Paul Bellamy, and for the Google Summer of Code this year, I will be working on Rhythmbox's iPod and MTP capabilities. I thought I should introduce myself on here, and mention my goals for this project.

   My goals are:
- Revamp the Rhythmbox iPod/MTP interface, so that it is easier and more intuitive to use. - It should be able to recognize "identical" songs, and track new/removed songs. - It should be able to 'sync' your device, automatically (or on command). - Sync-ing backend should be as unified as possible between MTP and iPod players.

My mentor is Cristophe. I've started reading documentation, and going over code, and am getting excited. :)

I look forward to working with you all,
Paul