Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feature request for Rhythmbox

On Tue, 27 May 2008 23:35:16 -0600, Michael Burkhart scripst:
> I wasn't previously aware that Musicbrainz has a more robust method of
> distinguishing discs.  Thanks for the info!  This reassures me greatly
> as far as supporting the Musicbrainz community.

Concerning CDDB http://www.jwz.org/doc/cddb.html :-)
jwz is crazy, true, except in cases when he isn't and then it is joy to
read him (and of course, I don't know whether CDDB actually hasn't
upgraded their format). Apparently it is not that difficult to be better
than CDDB.

Matej
--
The content of this message is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 License, Some Rights Reserved.