Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Finding current song playing

Brett Alton ha scritto:
Really!? Wow. Can we get a button integrated in Rhythmbox? Either in
the drop down menu or have a button right beside the currently playing
title?

There is the plugin: jump-to-playing-0.2 that does what you're looking for. Have a look here: http://www.stevenbrown.ca/blog/?s=jump-to-playing.

Here the description:
Adds "Jump to Playing Song" link in toolbar and the browser's context menu. Hides toolbar button (including Browse) when in small display mode.

enjoy, ;)
giopas

--
"The paradigm of competition is a race: by
rewarding the winner, we encourage everyone