Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Finding current song playing

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Michael Budde <mbudde gmail com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-05-24 at 10:20 -0400, Brett Alton wrote:
>> Is it possible to quickly find the current song that is playing to
>> rate it, delete it, etc? I always want to right click on the name at
>> the top to set it's rating or to double-click it and have it select
>> the current song playing.
>>
>> If neither is possible, is it something of interested to the Rhythmbox
>> developers?
>>
>> You guys have a great piece of software here, please keep up the good work.
>>

> You can use Ctrl+J to jump to the song currently playing.
>
> -mb
>
> P.S. I hope didn't completely misinterpret your mail. If I did please
> forgive me :)

Really!? Wow. Can we get a button integrated in Rhythmbox? Either in
the drop down menu or have a button right beside the currently playing
title?

--
Brett Alton
brett jr alton gmail com

Do you really need to print this email? Help preserve our environment!