[Rhythmbox-devel] Finding current song playing

Is it possible to quickly find the current song that is playing to
rate it, delete it, etc? I always want to right click on the name at
the top to set it's rating or to double-click it and have it select
the current song playing.

If neither is possible, is it something of interested to the Rhythmbox
developers?

You guys have a great piece of software here, please keep up the good work.

--
Brett Alton
brett jr alton gmail com

Do you really need to print this email? Help preserve our environment!